The picture above is what was left of an office, after the touchdown of the enormous tornado that destroyed much of Joplin, Mo. Imagine if that the pile of rubble was YOUR business. What would you do? What could you do? Where would your business be a year from now? Statistics show that most businesses that suffer that kind of loss NEVER recover.
The peak tornado season for Minneapolis and St. Paul is May, June and July. However, tornadoes can and do strike outside these months. In the past, tornadoes have struck Minnesota in every month from March until November.
Veracity is here to help. Our business continuity solution protects your businesses critical data in the event of a disaster. We provide a state of the art, cost effective, fully managed solution that guarantees your company’s data is safe, secure and available when you need it.
Natural disasters are just one of the vulnerabilities that your organization can face by not having business continuity. Understand the risks of not having a plan in place:
- Understanding Regulatory Compliance requirements in your industry. Regulations such as the Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and other laws- state and federal.
- Understanding how to mitigate the risk of losing vital business data, such as customer records.
- Being aware of the environmental hazards that the business infrastructure is exposed to due to your geographical location.
- Estimating time it would take to build the business back if disaster strikes without having any BCP in place.
- Understanding ROI for having a BCP in place.
Don’t let your business be a statistic. Let the experts at Veracity Technologies work with you to design and implement a Business Continuity Plan that fits your business needs.